- Canada Centre for Policy Alternatives (CCPA): All the latest on the census long-form debacle
- Postmedia News: Come to your census, expert tells Tories
- David Eaves: The evolving lies of Minister Clement
- National Post: Tasha Kheiriddin: Don’t kill the census. Fix it
- CUPE: Don’t scrap the long-form: CUPE to Clement
- Cyberpresse: Qui a peur du recensement?
- The Toronto Star: Conservative and Liberal MPs ready to square off on census debate
- The Hill Times: Harper knows best, or does he? As people became increasingly aware of the significance of the decision to kill the mandatory long-form census, a groundswell of alarm has turned into a wall of opposition.
- Globe and Mail: Clement accused of misrepresenting census impact. Statscan insiders say Industry Minister’s comments playing down effects of voluntary survey enraged staff.
- Le Devoir: Recensement – Le formulaire long reste obligatoire pour les agriculteurs 201 questions qui permettraient de créer des programmes d’aide, selon les conservateurs
- CBC News: Census questions
- Liberal.ca: Conservative desperation yields arguments for axing mandatory long census
and for some Canuck fun:
Comments are now closed.