The retrospective stories of 2010 or coming out the door and the Census story as a top issue for 2010 and the coming 2011.
new articles today:
- Globe and Mail: Economics: The best and worst of 2010 & Economists unite. You have nothing to lose but data
- Toronto Star: The numbers game: Will 2011 census controversy count once Canada’s at the polls?
- Globe and Mail: Made a Top 10 public policy list, checked it twice, ticked the boxes on naughty and nice
- National Post: 2010 in Review: This year’s winners and losers
- iPolitics: The numbers game: will 2011 census controversy count once Canada’s at the polls?
- CTV News: Don Martin: Brace yourself Canada, year of bland is over
- Vancouver Sun: Year in Reviewof Canadian News
- Globe and Mail: Political language to avoid in 2011
I am sure there will be more! These are the ones that poped on my desk this morning without me even having to look for them!